1. Attach rubric to the back of your project
2. Each stage must be clearly labeled and illustrated
3. Your description must include an approximate age (decades in adulthood) for each stage.
4. Each stage must have a picture (copy, actual, or hand drawn for your life until now) or hand drawn, computer printer, or cut from a periodical for your future life.
5. Cognitive stages may include stories by relatives, previous school work, etc.
6. Prenatal care is going to involve interviewing a parent or family member about actions taken while you were in the womb (diet, cravings, etc...).
7. Parenting Style is your opinion supported with specific details. You must include the type of attachment and why.
8. Physical stages in infancy may include stories from relatives or friends of the family and should include actions like: rolling over, sitting up unassisted, pulling up to standing, crawling, walking, etc.
9. Physical stages in childhood may include your stories and/or those from relatives and/or friends of the family and should include actions like: skating, riding a bike, swimming, sports accomplishments, etc.
10. Physical stages in adolescence may include your stories and/or those from relatives and friend of the family and should include actions like: shaving, voice changes, etc. (You do not have to include very personal items such as spermarche and menarche.)